Gaseous Suppression System
A variety of suppression system agents are available to suit many applications
- Gaseous Systems-FM 200,Argonite,Proinert,Co2
- Water Spray System- Medium & High Velocity sprayers
- Pre Engineered foam System- Wet Chemical, Dry Chemical Systems.
- Foam Systems- Low, Medium & High Expansion
- Explosion Detection/ Suppression
Provide design, development, supply, installation and commissioning, testing & routine maintenance of Fire Protection System.
IFS procure only recognized brand Fire Protection equipment, which complements our design & installation practices.
Computer Aided Details design (AutoCAD)
Fire Suppression Systems and Special Hazard Technology
Expert installation and maintenance of equipment lowers risk and protects against the threat of fire. SSPL design, install and service the fire suppression systems and special hazard technologies outlined below.
Clean Agent (Gaseous) Fire Suppression Systems
- The system discharges a clear, colourless and odourless agent that instantly vaporizes upon discharge and quickly evaporates once the threat has passed.
- Safe for the planet; an ozone depletion potential of 0.0, a global warming potential of 1.0 and an atmospheric lifetime of five days – the cleanest, most environment-friendly chemical agent in existence.
- Safe for people; provides the widest safety margin of any chemical clean agent available.
- Protect sensitive equipment.
- FM Global approved, UL listed.
- Custom-engineered to quickly suppress fires and protect critical assets without causing harm to people or the environment.
- Clean agent systems are used in areas where an electrically non-conductive medium is required, where electronic systems cannot be shut-down in an emergency and in normally occupied areas that demand a non-toxic agent:
- Switch rooms
- Power generation plants
- Military facilities
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Financial institutions
- Data processing and data storage centres
- Critical electronic infrastructure
- Computer server rooms
- Aviation facilities
Foam Fire Suppression Systems
SSPL provides product and design assistance for fire suppression systems. We use an extensive line of Foam Products, including premium foam concentrates for both Class A (ordinary combustibles, such as wood and paper) and Class B fires (flammable liquids).
Water-Atomising Fire Suppression System is a revolution in Class B fire protection technology. A pair of supersonic atomizers can produce 1.5 trillion water droplets per second – equivalent to covering an Olympic-sized soccer field in one minute.
Fire Suppression System utilises non-toxic and readily available extinguishing agents (water and nitrogen). The system has few moving parts and uses tested technology with decades of proven service:
- Minimal water discharge
- FM approved
- Flexible system piping and atomizer location
- Environmentally safe
- Effective on Class B fires
This high performance fire suppression system is specifically engineered to protect special hazard applications including:
- Machinery spaces
- Generator enclosures
- Flammable liquid storage areas.
- Combustion turbine enclosures
Consultancy, Compliance Management and Certification
- SSPL conducts fire audits incorporating comprehensive inspection and reporting of fire protection systems and equipment maintenance documentation, installation compliance and current code recommendations.
- SSPL provides design consultancy services for system upgrades and compliance solutions.